Tuesday, November 21

What do you get when you cross a unicorn and a skateshop?


Something very special arrived today. And no Robbie, I'm not talking about your Emerica shoes.....I'm talking about the Ltd. Edition Russ Morland DNA artist series t-shirts.!!!!!!! I know some of you have been waiting your whole lives for something this cool. So now that the shirts are here, get a life. You can stop asking me when the Russ tee's are going to get here. They are going to disappear fast, and when they are gone, well....they're gone. Forever and ever. And then I'll sell you mine for double the price. So come on down for yours today, they come in three fabulous colours!! Buy all three!! Trade em' with your friends!! Buy one, and complain about how much a t-shirt costs these days!! Support your local artist, and your local skateshop.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

whats the price on those bad boys ?

Anonymous said...

$20.00, or 2 for $35

Anonymous said...

dna tee's so hot right now

Anonymous said...

do you believe in magic ?

Anonymous said...

yes... yes i do.

Anonymous said...

The pic above this, is easily the most horrifying thing I have ever seen in my life and it will haunt me forever and ever. (Yoshi in tight pants)

Anonymous said...

that's exactly why i disabled the comments for it. but don't fear, yoshi promised to never do that again.

Anonymous said...

hahah oh man yoshi