Thursday, October 18

Skating with a cracked rib is no fun.

I came across this old footage of me the other day. It was before the new vic west park was even built. I was skating with a cracked rib.....don't ever skate with a cracked rib...not fun. But I had some pals out from Alberta, and they wanted some footage to take back....so I skated for 10 minutes to get this footage...then probably crawled into the bushes and cried. (take note of the ghetto fish eye lens....pawn shop special...10 bucks.)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's not Vic West.

Anonymous said...

....um, nope...it's gordon head....before the new vic west was even built....just giving a timeline reference.

Cody said...

How did you crack your rib? Skateboarding would be a good guess.

Anonymous said...

...hit a rock before a ledge....took the corner of the ledge to the ribs...never want to experience that kind of pain again.

Anonymous said...

Jay your a trooper

LOVEWOOD said...

the fisheye is dope
the vignette around it reminds me of loony toons

Anonymous said...

hhahhaha...totally!!!! that lens ruled....duct taped to the camera....did the job....southern alberta style...hahaha.