Saturday, August 5

RDS skatepark is out like trout.


[o]Doron 360 flip wall plant.
Yes the rumours were confirmed a few weeks ago. The RDS indoor skatepark is no more. You can read more about the situation here. But to be brutally honest here, the park just didn't have a good setup that would attract most skateboarders..even in the rain. And the location was just too far for most to find the motivation to commute. Major thanks go out to Centre Distribution and Ultimate distribution for making the park last as long as it did. I don't even want to get started on the skatepark designer that will go un-named who continues to make the most horrible skateparks on earth....he needs to be stopped....or at least do some reasearch into what skateboarders are actually skating in 2006. Anyway...sidetracked...i got a little heated....that's it..that's all. RDS skatepark is shut down...a few people are sad, but more are wondering why it lasted as long as it did.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

man that park looked rad

Anonymous said...

Like most parks it sucked, I want to make a park that is total flat land and around the out skirts there are flamingo statues. That would be great! Does this mean doron is coming back too us, I know TW already did.

Anonymous said...

flamingoes are rad
there should be animal statues at the new park

Anonymous said...

Well Im coming to visit Mon.. till Thursday. but I wont be staying for good...I have some unfinished buissness with a certain baracade wallie...(Russ.....pic?) Plus I just want to see all my friends...and my River...I miss you Guys!.. C ya monday.......

Doron....

Anonymous said...

I have all day monday to relax doron call me at home homes

Pic for sure