Monday, January 22

No comprende.


This new generation of skateboarders continues to boggle my mind to the point of insanity. Not only are they getting better faster, but at such a young age. The Tampa Am contest went down during the last week, and pretty much 85 percent of the skater were under the age of 16.....exactly...what? Check out one of the runs by 1st place winner Filipe Gustavo who is already skating at a pro level, and has no big name sponsors....and you'll understand my point. Damn kids. Click here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fuckin Amazing

Anonymous said...

It is amazing. But I bet that if you put a 2 year old child(or younger if it can already walk) on a skateboard everyday for the rest of his childhood he or she would become a pro without a doubt. If the parent knows the tricks n shit though. If I ever have kids thats what I'm gonna do!