Monday, July 10

DC nationals confusion.


..there has been some changes for the DC regional finals in Vancouver on July 22nd. It is no longer at RDS skatepark, it is now at the Tsawassen park. Go to dcnationals.com for info and directions. Also I think there is some confusion as to who actually qualified. Since there were so many ties due to the weak judging guidelines, some people got bumped out of the top five. They can only have five people coming to Tsawassen. Call Price (spelling?) at Alternative Groove to clarify if you are not sure. The top five who qualified are posted on the dcnationals.com website. So make sure you figure out this mess, so that you don't show up at Tsawassen thinking you made it in.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

how many people do you think got cut ?

Anonymous said...

code red people code red

Anonymous said...

go to dcnationals.com to find out who is in the top five.....like i said in the original post.

Anonymous said...

i'm confused....i think i'm cut, but what from? Oh maybe i'm cute not cut....that makes so much more sense :)
c.

Anonymous said...

I basically won, I know I did'nt turn up but they heard that I was thinking about coming down so they cut everyone and let me touch the shiny trophy, How exilarating. It's because of my boneless one. sorry kids ....sorry

Anonymous said...

the trophy was plastic on a green lanyard