Thursday, July 6

Style for myles.



This is my photo of the day. For those of you who check our site everyday, pretend you're in my photo of the day club, it'll be fun. This is a photo of new kid Jason, doing a stylish ollie. He joins us from the land of oil rigs, and pocketless wrangler jeans. The city that tries to pretend it's not a giant farm...Calgary. Jason has style way, way, way beyond his years. Style usually is the hardest part of skating to perfect, and this kid has it figured out. Take a lesson from Jason...it's all about the style.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hes in my top ten best pirates ever list right now.

Anonymous said...

Is he olling up onto the concrete cheese wedge? That is like a lazy leg ollie but hte highest ever. I like that kid from what I see. The wider view is best loose all the crap to the side frame him in the right . loving it.

Anonymous said...

..i like it with the whole wedge in the frame..and the window too...i just wish we moved the pallets before this photo..too much going on.

Anonymous said...

what a creeper thats not right ollies shouldn't be that cool

Anonymous said...

jason is my hero

Anonymous said...

..my name is jason too..thanks.

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»