Sunday, July 23

Shoes, and more shoes.



It's that time of year already people. Fall shipments have already begun to arrive. I know summer isn't even half over yet, but shipments come a little earlier than the actual seasons. That means you get to put your grubby little fingers on our nice product earlier!!! Yippee!! Some amazing new styles of Lakai footwear have arrived this week. Two new colours of the MJ 3, the LTD. Guy Mariano, and some Kingston 2's are here!!!!! Yesiree, the kingston's are one of the best skate shoes ever made. Don't believe me? John will kill you then. He joined a gang.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»