Friday, December 1

We're completely insane.


We are having a giant "pre-boxing day" sale on December 9th. The sale will run all day. Starting at 6pm we are hosting an art show by Jennifer Moisan, and a special live painting being done by Russ Morland. DJ Chuck Norris will be spinning live music, and there will be free coffee and finger foods. So tell your parents, tell your friends, bring a friend, bring your parents. It's going to be crazy, so I suggest coming early, and bringing lots of money.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to be there! Oh yeah, I'm going to be there.

russ

Anonymous said...

..holy crap, isn't anyone else stoked besides me and russ???? leave some damn comments telling us about how you're going to buy up all the $5 tee shirts. i guess nobody wants $5 tee shirts.

Anonymous said...

So the sale starts at 6pm or in the morning when you guys open up?
Did'nt get that part..

Anonymous said...

..yes, the sale runs all day. The ART SHOW starts at 6pm.

Anonymous said...

I know its over but I just want to say that it was good.
The art in the back was pretty cool too!